7 Reason Why I Appreciate Our Brick-and Mortar Schools and Those Who Teach There
- We need our schools and teachers! Our society needs certain institutions to function. City halls, libraries, parks, stores, schools, and the list goes on. We need our brick-and-mortar schools to help families educate their children, plain and simple!
- A CHRISTIAN School! Our christian schools are extensions of our church. That is why they are called “church-schools.” The church’s fellowship, worship, teaching and learning are extended to our schools.
- Job Opportunities. People can live out their calling to teach and to work in a dozen ways through our schools. It is beautiful to see people so dedicated and trained to lead young people educationally.
- Schools share their resources. With homeschoolers, with church events, with community shared events—they more often than not have an open-handed attitude. Thank you schools for your contribution to our communities!
- Nice People. They are friendly. They are looking to bless families. They have hearts of gold. Public schools included, many of the people who work their love their families and want to better society.
- Serious about education. In Christian schools, national student scores on average are higher than in public institutions. Our schools design their own curriculum. And they teach, and do well at it.
- God is there! Praying teachers and administrators bring the presence of God to our schools. I feel the presence of God as I walk the halls of the christian schools I’m connected with. Thank you, from the bottom of this parent’s heart.