We are excited to offer some of the very best in parenting techniques: Parenting the Love and Logic Way® Love and Logic® has been helping families raise great kids for 40 years. We know how challenging it is to raise kids, and we want to help you do the best job possible.
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way® is designed to teach parents how to raise kids who are respectful, responsible, and fun-to-be-with. It unlocks the secrets of successful parenting.
- Participants will receive practical, easy-to-use techniques that work, not just a lot of theory.
- With the loving yet powerful tools of Love and Logic,® your children can learn to make good choices and experience happy lives while maintaining love and respect.
Parenting the Love and Logic Way® Sprint Course Info – This class is for soon-to-be parents, parents, grandparents, teachers, caregivers, and those involved with children of all ages, from toddler to teenager to adult. The class meets six times. Please note that while you are free to miss as many sessions as necessary, you are registering for all six dates.
- 2018 Dates
- Tuesday, March 20
- Tuesday, March 27
- Tuesday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 10
- Tuesday, April 17
- Tuesday, April 24
- Free Supper & Childcare: Supper served from 6pm – 6:30pm
- Childcare: Parents with kids of all ages are welcome to attend!
- Class Time: 6:30pm-8:15pm
- Location: Collegedale Church, 4829 College Dr East, Collegedale, TN 37315 (park in the lower parking lot)
- Cost: $30/family with one workbook, payable by cash or check at beginning of class. (Previous year participants attend for free. Must have previous year’s workbook).